#EURAM2023: Last preparations before you take off
Registration – Important Information:
Registration has been closed until further notice. We have reached full capacity. It will reopen onsite. We will apply the rate up to 11 May 2023.
Dear EURAM 2023 delegate,
We look forward to seeing you shortly in Dublin!
Here is some more practical information to prepare your stay in Dublin:
3 items to pack
- The weather should be pleasant during your stay in Ireland. It is best to bring a rain jacket or an umbrella with you. Just in case! Information about the weather forecast can be found at Met Éireann – The Irish Meteorological Service.
- When you are preparing to come to Ireland, be sure to pack the appropriate travel plug adapter that fits the local sockets. More information here.
- Save your presentation on a USB and bring it to your paper session at the conference.
From the airport to Trinity Business School
Have a look here how to get to the Trinity Business School, College Green, Dublin 2.
WIFI During the Conference
Find out how to access the WIFI network during the conference here.
Information on roles of Session Chairs, Discussants and presenters
If you are a presenter, session chair or discussant, see what your roles entails during the conference here.
Sustainability @EURAM 2023
- In line with the sustainability policies of Trinity Business School, all catering will be vegetarian or vegan.
- Printed material for delegates will be kept to a minimum.
Failte Ireland – the Irish Tourist Board – has agreed to support EURAM 2023 in Dublin. Please note that they will contact a random sample of 10% of registered delegates to verify attendance at the Conference. Your personal details will not be used by them for any other purpose. Thank you in advance for your collaboration!
Frequently Asked Questions
Consult the FAQ where many of your questions are addressed.
See you soon!
The EURAM 2023 Local Organising Committees