Conference and Doctoral Colloquium Registration Fees 2020
The registration system for the online EURAM 2020 is open.
To register online, click here:
Online Conference Fees (4-6 December 2020)
|Authors and Regular Delegates||Fees1|
|Early bird registration (prolonged up to 29 September 2020)||150 Euro + 80 Euro M’ship 2021|
|Papers without a presenting author are withdrawn from programme as at 30 September 2020|
|Presenting Author & Pannellist Fee (after Early Bird) (including V.A.T. )||180 Euro + 80 Euro M’ship 2021|
1You can also choose a multi-year membership fee, i.e. 140 € for 2021-2022, 180 € for 2021-2022-2023.
|Conference Fees for Doctoral Students* not participating in the EURAM 2020 Doctoral Colloquium|
|Early bird registration for Doctoral Students (prolonged up to 29 September 2020)||120 Euro + 60 Euro M’ship 2021|
|Reduced participation fee for the Doctoral Students Presenting Authors|
Papers without a presenting author are withdrawn from programme as at 30 September 2020
|150 Euro + 60 Euro M’ship 2021|
*These fees only apply to PhD students that do NOT participate in the EURAM 2020 Doctoral Colloquium. To be eligible for these rates, PhD students are required to produce documentary evidence of their status, which they will need to upload during the registration process.
Online Doctoral Colloquium (7-8 December 2020)
To attend the online Doctoral Colloquium students must submit their paper to the Doctoral Colloquium before 21 January 2020 and receive a notice of acceptance (10 March 2020).
If you have any question, please do not hesitate to contact our team.
|Participation in the Doctoral Colloquium only (deadline 29 September 2020)||40 Euro + 60 Euro M’ship 2021|
|Reduced participation fee for the Doctoral Colloquium & Full Conference (only open to those accepted to the Doctoral Colloquium) (deadline 29 September 2020)||150 Euro + 60 Euro M’ship 2021|
** These fees only apply to PhD students admitted to the doctoral colloquium. To be eligible for these rates, PhD students are required to produce documentary evidence of their status, which they will need to upload during the registration process.
Waiving of Registration Fees
All participants authors, presenting authors, track chairs, panellists or moderators in a symposium will need to register and pay the conference and membership fees. All board members, executive committee members and even the president of the academy, pay the full registration fees to attend the EURAM Conference.
Payment for the conference registration is made online by credit card (Mastercard or Visa). Should you wish to pay by bank transfer, please contact the organisers.
Any additional bank transfer costs will need to be paid by the institution of the conference participant.
In order to register a presenting author or a doctoral colloquium, the payment needs be made to meet the same deadlines as specified above. Should the funds not be received in time, the registration cannot be considered as valid.
- Registration will be confirmed after receiving full payment. Those who do not receive a confirmation notice before the conference are requested to contact the registration secretariat: contact details will be posted in due course.
- Only presenting authors who complete their registration before 29 September will be included in the programme.
- The date of payment is decisive for the registration fee. Even if the registration form is received before the early bird or regular deadline, it will not be considered as early or regular registration if the payment has not been received before the deadlines.
- As of 3 December 2020, the online registration will be closed for administrative purposes. If you have questions, please contact the registration secretariat: contact details will be posted in due course. Participants who wish to attend the conference will have the possibility to register onsite. The onsite registration fee will be applied.
- Membership Fees include 21% Belgian VAT.
- The European Academy of Management (EURAM) plans to take photographs and video material at the EURAM 2020, 20th Annual Conference in Dublin, Ireland and reproduce them in EURAM educational, news or promotional material, whether in print, electronic or other media, including the EURAM website. By participating at the EURAM 2020, you grant EURAM the right to use your name, photograph and biography for such purposes. All postings become the property of EURAM. Postings may be displayed, distributed or used by EURAM for any purpose.
Conference Fees include:
- Admission to all academic sessions (4-6 December 2020).
- Access to the online programme and the papers.
- EURAM Membership fees for 2021
- Standard rate: 80 Euro (inc. 21% Belgian VAT).
- PhD students: 60 Euro (inc. 21% Belgian VAT).
Participation Fees to the Doctoral Colloquium (only) include:
- Academic sessions of the Doctoral Colloquium only (7-8 December).
- Doctoral Colloquium materials.
- EURAM Membership rates for 2021 (PhD Students – 60 Euro).
Cancellation Policy – Registration
- Requests for registration cancellation must be received in writing by the EURAM 2020 Registration Secretariat – contact details will be posted in due course.
- Cancellations received before or on 19 November 2020 – eligible for 50% refund.
- Absolutely no refund will be processed for cancellations received on or after 20 November 2020.
- Please note that registration refunds will be processed within 30 days after the end of EURAM 2020, bank charges will be deducted from the refund.
No show Policy
EURAM considers that not showing up in a session where you are scheduled to present an accepted paper, without a proper reason is unethical and must be considered as unacceptable behaviour in the EURAM community. For this reason, the EURAM executive committee approved the following no-show policy in December 2013:
Any accepted paper included in the final program is expected to have at least one author to attend and present the paper at the EURAM conference. Authors of the accepted papers included in the final program who do not attend the EURAM Conference will be subscribed to the EURAM “No Show List”.
Participants of no-show papers will receive a warning from the executive committee and be subjected to a penalty in EURAM Conference Fees for two succeeding years. Thus, Early Bird Fees shall not apply to participants on the EURAM “no-show list” that have not properly justified their no-show.
In the case of authors of papers included in the programme, this policy shall apply to all co-authors of the paper that should have been presented, and not only to the one(s) who registered for the conference.