Dear EURAM Member,
We hope that this message finds you well and healthy.
The EURAM Board would like to invite you to the EURAM online General Assembly 2021, to be held during the EURAM Online Conference 2021 on 18 June 2021 from 15:45 – 16:30 CEST on Zoom.
To attend the General Assembly, please register here (https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/GenAss21) by 15 June 2021. You will also have the opportunity to ask questions.
We will then be sending you a secure link a few days before the meeting.
IMPORTANT: Please ensure that your registration information is accurate, so that you will be admitted in the meeting.
We look forward to seeing you online in June.
Kathrin M. Moeslein, President
- Welcome Address by the President, Kathrin M. Moeslein
- Ratification and Approval of Minutes of General Assembly of June 2020 *** – Kathrin M. Moeslein
- Report on Governance – Kathrin M. Moeslein & Dorota Dobija
- Results of Elections:
Chair and Co-Chairs of Country Representatives Council & SIG Committee
Dean of the Fellows of College
New Country Representatives
- Appointment of New Vice Presidents
- Ethics Committee: second 3-year mandate for Joan E. Ricart, Wafa Khlif & 1st mandate for Donatella Depperu
- Transition to new Statutes: process and timing – Dorota Dobija
- Results of Elections:
- Accounts 2020 & Budget 2021 *** – Dorota Dobija
- Report on Activities
- EURAM 2021 Online Conference and Doctoral Colloquium – Eythor Ivar Jonsson
- EURAM Future Conferences 2022 and 2023
- 2021 EECC and Plans for 2022– Pierre Dussauge
- Report on EMR – Hervé Dumez
- Report on Membership – Miia Martinsuo
- Report on SIGs – Rémi Jardat
- Report on SPARKS and initiatives to reach out to practice – Stefan Gueldenberg
- Report on External Relations – Xavier Castaner
- Report on Initiatives initiated during Executive Committee Strategic Workshops (Work in Progress) – Miia Martinsuo, Eythor Ivar Jonsson & Rémi Jardat
- AOB Questions and Answers
*** Members can access the minutes of the General Assembly 2020, accounts 2020 and budget 2021 here https://euram.academy/euram?service=info&d=login
In line with the recent modifications in the Belgian legislation allowing not-for-profit associations to hold their general assembly in a virtual format (Amendment to the Code of Associations & Companies, Chapter 11, published on 24 December 2020), the EURAM Board decided on 11 May 2021 to convene the EURAM Annual General Assembly online at:
91054 Erlangen, Germany