Conference and Doctoral Colloquium Registration Fees 2021
The registration system for the online EURAM 2021 is closed.
Online Conference Fees (16-18 June 2021)
|Authors and Regular Delegates||Fees1|
|Early bird registration (up to 9 April 2021)||150 Euro + 80 Euro M’ship 2022|
|Regular Registration (from 10 April 2021)|
IMPORTANT DATE: papers without a registered presenting author and Symposia without registered panelists are withdrawn from the programme as of 17 April 2021.
|180 Euro + 80 Euro M’ship 2022|
1You can also choose a multi-year membership fee, i.e. 140 € for 2022-2023, 180 € for 2022-2023-2024.
EURAM members attending both the EURAM 2021 Online conference and the ASAC 2021 virtual conference can benefit from a 15% discount on the registration fees for ASAC conference.
A discount code for use in registering for the ASAC conference will be sent with your EURAM registration confirmation email.
Conference Fees for Doctoral Students* not participating in the EURAM 2021 Doctoral Colloquium
|Early bird registration for Doctoral Students (up to 9 April 2021)||120 Euro + 60 Euro M’ship 2022|
|Reduced participation fee for the Doctoral Students* (as of 17 April 2021|
IMPORTANT DATE: Papers without a presenting author are withdrawn from programme as at 17 April 2021.
|150 Euro + 60 Euro M’ship 2022|
*These fees only apply to PhD students that do NOT participate in the EURAM 2021 Doctoral Colloquium. To be eligible for these rates, PhD students are required to produce documentary evidence of their status, which they will need to upload during the registration process.
Online Doctoral Colloquium (14-15 June 2021)
To attend the online Doctoral Colloquium students must submit their paper to the Doctoral Colloquium before 19 January 2021 and receive a notification of acceptance (11 March 2021).
If you have any question, please do not hesitate to contact our team.
|Participation in the Doctoral Colloquium only (deadline 16 April 2021)||40 Euro + 60 Euro M’ship 2022|
|Reduced participation fee for the Doctoral Colloquium & Full Conference (only open to those accepted to the Doctoral Colloquium) (deadline 16 April 2021)||150 Euro + 60 Euro M’ship 2022|
** These fees only apply to PhD students admitted to the doctoral colloquium. To be eligible for these rates, PhD students are required to produce documentary evidence of their status, which they will need to upload during the registration process.
Waiving of Registration Fees
All participants authors, presenting authors, track chairs, panellists or moderators in a symposium will need to register and pay the conference and membership fees. All board members, executive committee members and even the president of the academy, pay the full registration fees to attend the EURAM Conference.
Payment for the conference registration is made online by credit card (Mastercard or Visa). Should you wish to pay by bank transfer, please contact email@example.com
Any additional bank transfer costs will need to be paid by the institution of the conference participant.
In order to register a presenting author or a doctoral colloquium, the payment needs be made to meet the same deadlines as specified above. Should the funds not be received in time, the registration cannot be considered as valid.
- Registration will be confirmed after receiving full payment. Those who do not receive a confirmation notice before the conference are requested to contact the registration secretariat: contact details will be posted in due course.
- Only presenting authors who complete their registration before 16 April will be included in the programme.
- The date of payment is decisive for the registration fee. Even if the registration form is received before the early bird or regular deadline, it will not be considered as early or regular registration if the payment has not been received before the deadlines.
- As of 5 June 2021, the online registration will be closed for administrative purposes. If you have questions, please contact the registration secretariat: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Membership Fees include 21% Belgian VAT.
- The European Academy of Management (EURAM) plans to take photographs and video material at the EURAM 2021, 21st Annual Conference and reproduce them in EURAM educational, news or promotional material, whether in print, electronic or other media, including the EURAM website. By participating at the EURAM 2021, you grant EURAM the right to use your name, photograph and biography for such purposes. All postings become the property of EURAM. Postings may be displayed, distributed or used by EURAM for any purpose.
Conference Fees include:
- Admission to all academic sessions (16-18 June 2021) and to the Labs (15 June 2021).
- Access to the online programme and the papers.
- EURAM Membership fees for 2022
- Standard rate: 80 Euro (inc. 21% Belgian VAT).
- PhD students: 60 Euro (inc. 21% Belgian VAT).
Participation Fees to the Doctoral Colloquium (only) include:
- Academic sessions of the Doctoral Colloquium only (14-15 June 2021).
- Doctoral Colloquium materials.
- EURAM Membership rates for 2022 (PhD Students – 60 Euro).
Cancellation Policy – Registration
- Requests for registration cancellation must be received in writing by the EURAM 2021 Registration Secretariat – contact details will be posted in due course.
- Cancellations received before or on 1 June 2021 – eligible for 50% refund.
- Absolutely no refund will be processed for cancellations received on or after 1 June 2021
- Please note that registration refunds will be processed within 30 days after the end of EURAM 2021, bank charges will be deducted from the refund.
No show Policy
EURAM considers that not showing up in a session where you are scheduled to present an accepted paper, without a proper reason is unethical and must be considered as unacceptable behaviour in the EURAM community. For this reason, the EURAM executive committee approved the following no-show policy in December 2013:
Any accepted paper included in the final program is expected to have at least one author to attend and present the paper at the EURAM conference. Authors of the accepted papers included in the final program who do not attend the EURAM Conference will be subscribed to the EURAM “No Show List”.
Participants of no-show papers will receive a warning from the executive committee and be subjected to a penalty in EURAM Conference Fees for two succeeding years. Thus, Early Bird Fees shall not apply to participants on the EURAM “no-show list” that have not properly justified their no-show.
In the case of authors of papers included in the programme, this policy shall apply to all co-authors of the paper that should have been presented, and not only to the one(s) who registered for the conference.